-Suggestions about gear
-Style of fight
-Zodiac
-Suggestions about fight post
-Pet that every mage shud have(Post #4)
-Drills
-Mage lvling,building,1-125
-Profession

First off all this isnt guide to do exactly as i said,it is suggestion for build that i like.And i will skip holy suit,class system and TP farming.Everyone already said about that so no need copy.For all mages that is same.

ZODIAC and FIGHT

In every fight must enter prepared with Five-Star form on.That is Mages additional MDEF and DEF.Like champs add hit crit,warriors shield like mages,priests mana shield.

Mages use a lot zoadiac in fight and it is great system for power up your DEF and ATK.So ill put my zodiac suggestion.When you are new player and starting mage,all your energy use on lvling zodiac lvl.So when you get higher lvls your zodiac has more power on skills.That gets exp little down but gives a lot more safety.My zodiac isnt yet done by lvl but isnt bad.Atm i have set it for decrease champs demage taken/decrease mage demage taken and AFK.As time passing players are geting stronger skills.As i like to be ready to def myself when i am afk i put Fire Lotus in atk slot left and Flame Blast in atk slot right cos of afk.Champs are bigest problems on my server.There is not many people in sparta side but some champs hit harder.Everyone has own style of fight.But here i will talk about when and how use some spells and how to trick oponent.Its just info and suggestion.

How to use zodiac system,isnt complicated i hope it helps

PVP

MAGE vs CHAMP

1.)When champ is far and you ready for fight him,never use Silence as first skill.Your first skill shud be Thundercloud,then Fire Lotus.
After that always use lightblade/lightball.
2.)When champ is close to you and he will atk you first do Silence,after that do Fire Lotus,Thundercloud,wait him back(while waiting get zodiac ready) and when he comes do 1.)Star Shower and Lightblade/Lightball,and on end repeat Fire Lotus,Thudner,Lightblade/Lightball.
2.)Fire Blast,Fire Lotus(no zodiac system use and only if have MP pots or MP)

Switch in zodiac to se what does more demage to oponent to se what he not has in zodiac.Use silence when freazed.Never be to close to champ always run around on rage.They have deadly serial of spells.Every time champ is silenced he will run so it is best silence after freaze is done in same time when he start run to you.So when he comes silenced and need run back run with him and use Thundercloud and Star Shower.When comes back Fire Lotus,Thunder fast.For champ that should be enough to kill him.

Red words means:When you fight someone more times,you see what lb4 does more.It isnt same if Lightblade 4 is in zodiac or Lightball 4.By my experience if Lightblade 4 is in zodiac best is use Lightball 4,especially when opponent's zodiac is 20.

Blue words explained:This combo we use for fight where champ is far from us and we are ready for fight him,so we use first rage AOE skills then close fight skills.

Orange words explained:This is combo for rush close fight when you are attacked by champ and you not prepared,for example afk mode and champ comes and atk.If your silence fail you die.That is in first option and second.Skills combination and all time runing gives you good chance for win.Fire blast in this option i suggest if you have enought good Fire Blast skill

MAGE vs WARRIOR

1.)When we are ready and he is far from us,we have warrior skils in zodiac,we tested already what lb does more on him and we start fight.We do same what we do with champion on option 1(blue words/mage vs champ),in continue of fight all time Lightball or Lightblade(depends what we chose in zodiac),Fire Lotus,thunder spells.Silence when he close and he is done with def lower Expose armor.All should work fine till you're far from him.Watch on stun and 2 deadly main attacks.Claw and chop.Dont let him do combination Expose Armor + Claw + Chop.

2.)when we are not redy and he is close to us,we silence him,then Fire Lotus,Thunder,Thunderclaud and run away(set zodiac in atk whill you runing) and do Lightblade/Lightball(depens what you have in zodiac).When he does Expose Armor run away dont use any skill,wait your silence ready.When Expose pass attack him with Fire Lotus,Thunder and Silence,after that do Thundercloud and Star Shower,dont be close to him,if he not run you move if he run you run to him to hit skills and hold rage.After you done if need mp use pot and start Fire Blast.I think after Fire Blast warrior should die.

MAGE vs PRIEST

In here it is hard.Need pots for stronger mages.Putting mdef.For Priest best is Fire Lotus,Silence,Thunder,Thundercloud combination in middle lbs.Needs high crit on mage to win good priests.It is hardest class to kill by my opinion.Also hardest to build and play.Use MP,HP pots.All time hit priest with lb and then combo(red letters is combo).You can easly switch zodiac while fight priests,wait his shickle or do silence and switch zodaic.

MAGE vs MAGE

1.)If you are ready for fight mage.Start with Fire Lotus and just after Fire Lotus do Silence.Use lb and Thunder as spells for 1 hit attack with Fire Lotus.Here wins fastest caster and who is stronger.When mage run do Thundercloud and Star Shower for him.If that not kill him repeat.Every time silenced run away.
2.)When you are not ready you will get Fire Lotus and Silence by opponent mage,run away while running set zodiac and wait silence pass.Then do Thunderclaud,Silence,Fire Lotus,and when he runs pot up your hp.when he does next silence run away again.And do same.

PVE

For Mage it is good to be behind champ or warrior.Doing all of enemy spells and useing rage in pve is best of mage.Also there is bomb attack Fire Blast.A lot of mp but nothing does that much damage as that skill.And noone has in zodiac system.Pot up hp and always have some pots for fast heal,Blood Potion or Anima potion.If you alone 1 vs all.There is only 1 solution.Merge put fb in zodiac atk spot,pray that it is fb5 and go in group of enemies,start casting it before silenced or stunned.On strong magic attack that skill can kill everyone around in only 1 critical.And cant be stopped by freaze,silence,stun,shackle.Once started does cast.

GEAR

-I got many sugestions about add Max HP+ on helmet and wepon.Can be usefull i think,and now as i am becomeing harder criter i will do it meybe.
-I got some sugestions about armor to add mdeff.I think taht isnt usefull,cos i have mdeff armor to.
-There were sugestions about make my rings to capricorns,after i add hp on wepon and helmet meybe i do that.More power,more dedlyer.
-And last was sugestion about holy suit to make wepon gold,i wont do it before i get all gears lvl 3.Keap with sugestions.
-Some people sugested to make helmet hp insted of matk,i dont think that helps to me.But to someone yes
-Puting all dodge rating buff+ isnt helpfull to me,cos i need more healing done and hp res.Harder drop of hp easyer on monsters and instances.
-My drills on atk gears will change,i will add crit % as first, and mdemage % as secnd.This drills are for now cos i havent jet finished my lvling and instances.After all this is PvE/instances.
-One player said remove all dodges and add something else,i agree with that,but i will do it letter,still i need have some dodge.Because of instances

FIGHT

CHAMP vs MAGE

Sugestion : tiangtlho : If u are fighting champ,dont let them lay any of their skills on you,mage biggest weakness is champ continuous attack,try to silence them first,or fl first,silence if they you also run,try to cooldown the fl then attack again,kill the champ faster before he kills you.

-I agree with this

Sugestion : Blank : If the champ is at a distance tc+fl works well, but in a countdown against a STRONG champ that can 3-4 hit you, its better to use lightblade+silence then fire lotus. a strong champ would murder u if u didnt silence first.

-I agree but i wuld like to add that if champ dont die by you in 5-6 hits you lose

Sugestion : : =DOOM= However, there is way to counter mage silence. If champ get silence, they will just have to run to avoid all of ur attacks.
There is a way to counter it if champ run away due to silenced.
Fire lotus first. Silence. Champ will run away. Run as far away in the opposite direction where the champ runs. Make sure ur fire lotus cool down is over. Run back to the champ. Spam thundercloud when the champ is near u. Then spam fire lotus. To be even worse if u have enuf mp, when u see the champ run to u, spam fire blast then fire lotus

-I agree with this,i am useing sometimes that kind of combo

Sinclain
Wood Axe
Wood Axe

Character sheet
Most Active:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top